Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Priorities.. What are yours?

Priorities- Do you know what yours are?  I am 100% sure of what my priorities are!  BUT sometimes I let stuff get in the way of what I am sure of.  Please tell me I am not the only one.

God
Family
Work

Then of course those are split up into categories..  like family -> kids first  and then everyone else.  My  close friends are in this category too.

The one priority that I mess up with the most is God. So so many times I put everything else in front of Him even though I know better.  But there is another priority that I seem to put low on my list on a regular basis, ME!  I have all of these things that I know I want for myself.. you know kind of a list of goals or standards I have set for me and how I want people to treat me.  BUT more often than not  I let myself down and I let others treat me just any old way.

That's why I am so thankful for the people who take the time to get to know me and treat me with respect.  The ones who know my flaws and don't take advantage of me.  Now don't go thinkin' I'm weak, because I'm not, but I do have flaws. I know I am kind of rambling on this one.. not sure where I am going with it really, just writing to write I guess.  I would just like to be someones priorty one of these days.

A fresh start.. a new month..  today is February 1, 2011.  Make living it to the fullest a priority because it's the only one you will every get!

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff girl. I like reading what you write :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do not ever allow yourself to compromise on how people treat you! You are a smart, articulate, beautiful, goal oriented woman and deserve to be treated as such! Any person who can not see what a complete stranger can see is foolish. You are a blessing.

    ReplyDelete