Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I am going to do this... do you want to join me?

Write down whatever has been on your mental running list of why you’ve mistakenly thought you’re disqualified from God’s unconditional love.  Then pray, thanking Jesus for dying for you and nailing it on the cross once and for all.  Then tear up or burn the list. 

The above suggestion was in a devotion that I read and then re-read.  Funny how that happens.  We read something one time and then see it again a few days later and it takes on a whole new meaning.  Anyway, I am going to do this.  I am giong to put a lot of time and effort into making a sincere list and then I am going to make an even stronger effort to LET IT GO!

Peace and Love for you today!  :)  May write more later...  we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment