Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm calling YOU out!

I am just going to come out with it...  this is a RANT!  It is straight up just me getting things off of my chest.  So if that bothers you, I suggest you stop reading and wait til my next post!

Guys..  Listen up!  I am calling you out!  You know who you are!  Men in my life who have done something to try to bring me down or just make me feel stupid.

Mr. talk to me on the phone every night for a few months and then forget who I am.

Mr. "Hey can you send me a pic?"

Mr. cheat on me.

Mr. drive 7 hours to take me out...  talk to me for a month straight.  Calling me nightly and talking for hours..  Mr. fly me down to see you, take me out, show me a great time..  call me 3 times when I am on my way back home, and again when I get home and talk to me for hours...  AND then forget who I am.

Mr. "I like you, but you were married to ________, so I can't talk to you."

Mr. "If you were just 10 years younger."

Mr. "No my wife and I aren't really together..  we just live in the same house.. you know for the kids sake."

Mr. "Oh, you have THREEEE kids?"

Mr. "hey where's my sexy pic"?

Mr. hang out with me, act like my friend, and then ask me when I was going to suck your wwwoooo hoooo...  can't even bring myself to repeat that one.

Mr. manner less who feels the need to make rude remarks to me every chance you get.

Mr. "I just got you a great deal on a car..  when are we going to do it?"

Mr. call me names and try to talk me into believing I deserved it.

Mr. "Hey can I get a sexy pic...  the one on Facebook is nice, but you aren't naked."

Mr. "Wanna go on a date?"  (When we get there...  I end up having to pay.)

Mr. "I just don't understand why you're not attracted to me like all the other girls are?"

Mr. "Hey you gonna send me that pic"?

That's all I can think of right now, but dang when I read back over that I realized that it is by the grace of God that I don't hate men! 

Thank God for the men out there that love and respect women!  The men like my dad who would walk through fire to make sure the women in his life were taken care of.  Thank God for the men who realize that the best thing you can do for your children is treat their mother with absolute respect.  Thank God for then men who will happily take on a woman like me with "THREEEE" kids!  Thank God that there are good men out there..   Even though my sky has been a little clouded with the "smog" that has blown my way...  I know eventually the clouds will clear and a GREAT man will appear that respects me and treats me the way I am supposed to be treated!

Until then, I will continue to enjoy everyday that I am blessed with, including today February 12, 2012 because it's the only one I will ever get!

Wish me LOVE, because I definitely wish it for you!

<3 "B"


1 comment: