Thursday, February 9, 2012

Why do they do that ish...

Why do people feel the need to try and make others feel less than their worth?  I see it all the time.. heck I see it happen to me all the time!  I've been called names, lied to, put down, you get the point, but what I don't understand is WHY?  Honestly, do you know really know me?  People who take the time to really get to know me know that I have a heart as big as Dallas.  I would give you my last dollar and the shirt off my back.  I do separate myself from people, but I would never wish anything bad on anyone, and I would never say "no" to anyone in need!  So why is it that people feel the need to try and make me feel small?

Wonderful thing about being older.......

.......is that.......

if you live life with an open mind, you learn from your experiences.  I am older- doesn't bother me at all!  My opinion is that I am in my prime!  LOL  I feel good and I have learned a lot about people.  ( I am still learning don't get me wrong.)  The one thing that I am 100% positive about is that you can never build your own worth by putting others down!!   Sooo...  why not just spend your effort building people up?  BELIEVE me a positive person who encourages the people around them is worth way more than someone who breaks people down! 

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing."
~ Theodore Roosevelt

Just my other thoughts for today, February 9, 2012.  Enjoy it; it's the only one you will ever get!

Wish me LOVE!

"B"

Advocare- We Build Champions!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I really like the things u said on this blog!!:)
    Raul Carrillo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you liked it Raul! Every now and again I make sense in my remblings! :)
      "B"

      Delete