Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ok... here we go!

I know it has been a while since I have posted, but quite honestly life has been super busy!  No complaints at all, I love my full life!  I am sure you are just dying to know what's been going on...  right?

Well here ya go..

I started selling Advocare a couple of months ago and quite honestly I went into it with some hesitation and my usual doubt.  BUT I have to say, my attitude was quickly changed!  Don't worry this is not a sales pitch...  just my normal ramblings about stuff that's going on in my world.  I have my Advocare products that I refuse to go with out and my daughter now has her's. 

Track season has started and Cydney has her first meet tomorrow!  She's super excited because it happens to be at THE UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA!  BOOMER...

Saturday night is the Green Country Roller Girls first home bout!!  So excited to be able to support them!  Great group of ladies.  I am a vendor and will have an Advocare booth.  If you get the chance you should come check out some awesome derby and while you are there come and see me!  I can hook you up with some Spark!  (That's my favorite Advocare product, oh yeah and the Rehydrate, and the MNS, and the Catalyst..  ok the list goes on!) 

Shelby will be starting softball soon..  She's on the BA Attitude!  Track is Cydney's "thing".. Football is Tony's "thing"..  and it looks like softball may be Shelby's "thing"!

Personally, I am still trying to figure it all out!  Maybe one day I will figure out what my "thing" is.  LOL. Being a Mom, teaching, Advocare...  I have a lot on my plate!  BUT I AM LOVIN' EVERY MINUTE OF IT!

Now don't forget to appreciate today, 02/19/2012,  it's the only one you will ever get!

Wish me LOVE~ Because I definitely wish it for you!

"B"

No comments:

Post a Comment