Monday, February 14, 2011

Today could have gone way way better....

Ever have one of those days that seem to start out pretty good, but as time passes, you realize that going to bed a few hours early may be the only thing that saves you from shedding some tears?  Yeah, it's no secret, I am not a huge fan of Valentine's Day,  I don't want to go into, why... just not a big fan.  BUT that't not why this day could have been better.. well not the only reason.  Burning dinnner, my entire house (including my clothes) smelling like smoke, kids fighting, I could go on for a while on this one.. but I won't. 

Just a down day...  guess everyone has them. I am no exception to the rule.  So today was mine.  I didn't use my one tear rule--  I am saving that for later.  Today wasn't even close to bad enough to cry.  Just frustrating that's all. 

Today could have gone way better, but it could have gone way worse too!!  Dwellng on my BLESSINGS right now!   Thank God for the people who never forget to remember me!  I love them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment