Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What do I wanna be when I grow up?

Yeah I know I am a teacher who loves her job...  So what's with the question right?  Well the fact is, I do enjoy teaching, but sometimes I wonder what else is out there.  I go back to where I thought I would be when I was young and look at where I am now..  and I know this is going to sound CrAzy, but there are some differences.  ;) 

Don't get me wrong I have done quite a few of the things I set out to do when I was younger...  College, check! Kids, check! Nice house, check!  Car, check. (Well sort of, it was a little nicer in my dreams, but the Vue will do for now.)   A career that has to do with sports....  check.  (Another sort of, I got to coach HS fastpitch and track.)    See not too bad..  BUT there were a few things that didn't happen quite like I imagined.

I wanted to live further south, close to the water, and Prince Charming well..  no comment on that one.  I guess where I am going with this is..  What's next?  What do I want to do next?  Now before you go jumping to conclusions, this doesn't automatically mean I am looking for a new career, place to stay, or a new man..  just means I have a tendency to think ahead.  --  Track practice is over.. I may write more on this one later.

Enjoy today January 25, 2011!  It's the only one you will ever get!

No comments:

Post a Comment