Thursday, January 27, 2011

Uh oh.. I'm on a roll!!

When I said writing was how I work things out..  I was not lying! I work out the good, the bad, and sometimes the ugly.  Got a rainbow of things on my mind today..

My baby daughter is sick :(  She was a trooper and went ahead and danced at half-time at the high school basketball game Tuesday night, but when she was finished she went home and crashed.  She is doing much better today..  so looks like back to school tomorrow. 

I have this amazing person in my life who is always telling me if I do the right thing good things will happen for me.  Now I have to admit sometimes when he reminds about the "right thing" I get a little defensive.  I don't have a mean bone in my body, but doing the right thing is NOT always easy!  Fact is though.. he's absolutely right!  

I am so blessed and the blessings just keep coming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment