Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Spirit of Expectance...

Church was as usual- AWESOME today! Pastor Watts has a gift! He has an insight that allows him to know the needs of the people he is preaching to. Right now is he preaching about how to “Run your race.” He keeps talking about 2011 being the best year of your life. Now I consider my self a fairly positive person. Yeah I have my flaws, but I’m not really a “Negative Nelly”. My thought “fake it till you feel it.” Hear me out on this…

I am not telling you not to be who you are. Everyone should be real with their feelings and emotions. What I am saying is in some instances where you are not feelin it, if you smile and keep telling yourself that it will happen, I believe that most times, it happens!

OK- I have some house cleaning to do so this one will have to be continued later today… But I wanted your thoughts on the following statement: We should have a “spirit of expectance” when it comes to God. Don’t think “handouts” here, think like a child waiting for Christmas. Think waiting for your first child to be born, gifts, excitement, and all of the emotion and good things that go along with something you’ve been believing in coming to pass.

Enjoy today Sunday, January 23, 2011. It’s the only one you will ever get! I will be back when the dishes and laundry are all done.

-Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment