Sunday, June 5, 2011

Uh oh..

Decision day is next weekend...  AND I don't know what to do.  :(  I can't stand not having all of the answers.  Crazy when your head and your heart are in conflict!  I need some major help on this one.   I have been praying and praying and searching for answers, and even though I feel like I know what to do in my head, I can't seem to get my heart to agree. 

Bout to give up and just let things land where ever they fall.  Sometimes even Super Woman needs a break!  Thinking I'm gonna take a break before I break.  Yeah I know this post is out there and you probably have no idea what I am talking about, but I just needed to write.  Why do somethings come so easy, but other things have to be so dang hard! 

"Unsettled" that's how I feel right now and I have to say, I don't like it one bit!  :(

I am still very much appreciating the day June (now 5th because I can't sleep) 2011, because I know it's the only one I will ever get! 

Good night ya'll!  Wish me love!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment