Sunday, June 12, 2011

6/11/11 Kind of Sucked! LOL

Let me just go ahead and apologize for the title..  I couldn't think of a better word.

Let me explain.  I  have been having dreams about 6/11/11 for months.  My dream is the same and something really amazing happens to me..  but just the normal amazing things happened to me on 6/11/11.  I woke up!  Enjoyed my beautiful children!  Ate, danced, hugged, you know all of the normal stuff happened, but not that unusually amazing thing that I was looking for.  

Am I disappointed? Yeah I can't lie.  I think every girl dreams of a fairy tale, but will I survive?  Of course, I always have.  

As far as "D" (decision) Day..  I made up my mind.  First of all, I won Ms. Charlotte's challenge! I am not too sure that I gained a new habit or broke an old one, but I said my "mantra" everyday for 21 days!  Boo Yaaa!  I told you I would do it!  

Shelle's challenge though..  um no comment.  I Just have what I want in my head, and I don't know what it will take to get it out of there.   I act with my heart.  AND for some strange reason my heart is leading me one way that seems to cause me a ton of pain, but I am just not ready to give up yet.  I know I am crazy.  AND I may very well be wrong, but I want to see for myself. 

 My dad came to pick up my kids today and he was talking to me about a friend of mine.  He made the comment that my friend was a good person and that it was good to be driven, but that sometimes we get so focused on being driven that we forget why we are driving in the first place.  What happens when you get to your destination but forget why you went?  You tend to leave folks behind.  I guess  I feel like I am being left behind.  

Some dreams do come true... this one however didn't.  Yeah it does suck because it was a really great dream!  Maybe my trip to the Boardwalk will never happen..  maybe the lights will never be so bright at night..  and maybe my life will not change because of a short conversation, BUT I am going to continue to dream!  I continue to be more blessed than I could have ever asked!  I am still happy and loved!  AND I am still thankful for all that God has done for me!  

Enjoy today 6/12/11 (the day after) it's the only one you will ever get!  *Wish me LOVE! because I certainly wish it for you!*

No comments:

Post a Comment