Monday, June 13, 2011

Waited a long time for this...

I am just going to go ahead and come out with this....  I AM GOING TO CHICAGO TO WATCH A CUBS GAME AT WRIGLEY!!!  Whew-  I have waited a long time to be able to say that!  I am taking one of the 3 people who make my world turn- My beautiful 16 year old daughter Cydney Lynn!  I have never been so excited!  It's amazing what happens in your life if you just take a deep breath and jump sometimes!

I have spent many years worrying about other people- wishing that people would keep their promises to me and do the things that they say they will do, but I am finding out that it just doesn't work that way.  People say what they think you want to hear and then worry about their own agendas.  I have loved the Cubs since I was a little kid.  Someone made a promise to take me to a game years ago, but life (his life) got in the way and I never got to go.  So I am changing up how I do things...  if there is something I want to do, I am going to do it!  My son and I are already making plans to go to the Super Bowl for his 16th birthday!  I have a few years to save up ;)  AND my baby girl... she'll get to pick where she wants to go too!

I have always wanted to see a boardwalk--  I am taking a trip South to see one this summer!  NO more waiting on things just to find out that most people don't keep their word..  if I want it, I am going to find a way to make it happen!  

If you are in Chicago this week.. just look for me all decked out in my Cubs gear walking right beside one of the most beautiful girls in the world wearing her Yankees gear (booo)!  Tired of waiting for Superman!!  Why should I?  Especially when I feel like SUPERWOMAN!  Determined to make my dreams come true!

Enjoy today June 13, 2011- it's the only one you will ever get!  
*Wish me love!*

No comments:

Post a Comment