Tuesday, March 22, 2011

WOW!

WOW! The past few weeks have been CraZy! People have come into my life, and they have gone out of my life. BUT the ones who truly love me are still hanging around. I moved into my new house… (I absolutely LOVE it by the way!) It’s funny how a change in environment can change your whole perception. My 7-year old has even been coming to me to brush her hair. Normally, I have to chase her around the house and hold her down. LOL It’s been a long sometimes hard road, but we have finally found our niche.


The kids are doing well in school and making friends. Tony’s doing well in Martial Arts and is about to earn his first belt ( I can’t remember what color.) Cydney is running track and has earned 6 medals in the past 2 meets. Shelby is playing softball. She should have a great year because she has a pretty awesome coach! ;)

No matter what has happened in my life the one thing I have never doubted was that God was with me all the way! He’s been there even during the times I haven’t; let that comment marinate for a minute.

“For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.”
Psalm 91:11 (NIV)

Enjoy today, March 22, 2011- I know I am! It’s the only one I will ever get!

1 comment: