Saturday, April 23, 2011

Deep breath, ok here I go!



I have been doing the P90x stuff.  While I have not mastered it just yet, I can get through them.  So I kind of have my work out plan going.  I have spent the past week trying to limit the food I take in.  Yeah we still had pizza night, but I only ate 1 piece.  (THAT WAS HARD!)  NO fried food!  More veggies! Still get my fruit, YAY! AND Tons and Tons of water!  Let's see where I can get in 4 weeks.  

Oh yeah..  2 more things I am going to do:  
1) Facebook on the weekends only - so if I am not responding to you don't get offended. Shoot be old fashioned and text me or call me instead!
2) My phone is going in the living room to charge after 11:00PM.  The main reason for this is that I have developed an unhealthy addiction to my phone.  Always jumping up to get it when it goes off.  Even if it goes off in the middle of the night.  If it is in the other room, I know my lazy butt is not going to get up and go get it.   

Now if later today I am feeling super brave I may post a "start" pic so that you can see if I am getting anywhere with this.  Tips, ideas, suggestions, praise, or constructive criticism

Deep breath, ok here I go!

3 comments:

  1. Go Bekah! Go Bekah! You got this pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You can do it" in my best water boy accent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww!!! I got a fan club goin here! Thanks! :) Huge motivation!!

    ReplyDelete